Skip to main content

Archive - Mar 16, 2011 - News Article

Fire leaves six homeless

March 16, 2011

PAWTUCKET — A fire heavily damaged a two-family house at 747 Main. St. on Monday night and displaced six tenants.
Fire Capt. Steven Parent, the city's fire marshal, said the call came in at around 9:30 p.m. He said the blaze apparently started on the third floor of the two-family house in an area that functioned partly as an attic and also contained bedrooms that were part of the second floor apartment. He said the fire burnt a large section of the roof and caused damage to the third floor.

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes